Monday, August 14, 2017

Summer Liquid Lipstick Bouquet - Swatches and Pictures



We've been having the sorts of days here in Texas that make me want to throw my face up to the sun and twirl in circles - gorgeous, bright. Hot as well, but I'm going to stay positive here.

In keeping with the beautiful days and shades of summer, I've been experimenting with all sorts of brights. In keeping with the hundred degree weather, I've been experimenting with long lasting liquid lipstick formulas. 

I'm calling my experiments successful! Just as walking in to a house and seeing a bouquet of flowers lifts my mood immeasurably, so does slicking on a pop of vibrant pink or coral before heading out about my day. 

See below for swatches and pictures of some of my favorite picks from my summer lipstick bouquet!




From left to right:

1. Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Blast Off - bright pink coral

2. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo - plummy pink

3. Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in Berry Boost - bright berry magenta

4. Stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick in Fiore - hot pink

5. Bobbi Brown Art Stick Liquid Lip in Uber Red - bright blue red




From left to right:

6. Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in Marvelous Mauve - true mauve

7. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick - mauve nude

8. Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in Blackberry Sorbet - deep berry

9. Bobbi Brown Art Stick Liquid Lip in English Rose - midtone rose

10. Stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick in Patina - dusty rose



Swatches (direct sunlight) -




On lips (indirect sunlight) - 

My favorite pick for summer!








I hope you've enjoyed seeing my summer roundup of bright and beautiful liquid lipsticks! What shades have you been experimenting with? Let me know in the comments!

- Taylor




No comments:

Post a Comment